|Job title:||Digital Communications & Content Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Salary:||R48000 to R54000|
|Job published:||02 June 2022|
|Job reference no:||94630648|
An innovative and well-established software business has a vacancy for a Digital Communications and Content Manager.
In addition to your love for content and digital communications, you should also have an interest in technology or healthcare, but preferably both.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree Communication/Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
- Working knowledge of digital marketing and communications
- Lead the development, management and layout design of communication, such as social media assets, presentations, newsletters, event support materials and brochures
- Plan, strategise, develop and execute digital campaigns, social Media marketing and mobile
- Optimisation, and all other digital deliverables
- Interface with Marketing and Communications functions
- Lead ongoing community management of Social Media platforms
- Manage digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, budgets and execution schedules.
- Own and maintain online analytics, SEO and Performance metrics
- Develop and coordinate innovative ideas on how to improve the companies digital presence
- Contribute to the development of an integrated communications strategy for the company
- Incorporate PR, Marketing and Online
- Implement the communications strategy and plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Support the writing of press releases for media
- Monitor press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximise opportunities
- Collate and analyse current communications and messages and ensure consistency
- Prepare and distribute internal communication, including Weekly newsletter, news alerts, etc.
- Provide communication support for internal projects
- Work with agencies to design communication campaigns
- Ensure open communication channels with employees and implement change management interventions where necessary
- Disseminate all company information using all available and relevant Media
- Ability to manage and influence multiple and complex stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and changing environment
- Understanding of what it means to work in an organisation with a strong focus on customer centricity
- Learning agility, high energy level and a strong work ethic
- Experience in supporting communication efforts across a multi-Business unit organisation
- Demonstrated poise and confidence in working with all levels in the company, including senior executives
- Ability to inspire confidence and establish oneself as the communications specialist on various teams
- Strong research, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions; interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to work in a positive manner with individuals inside and outside of the company.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines on time and on budget, work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Strong project management skills
- A good knowledge of communication process.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). ·
- Ability to champion and represent a new and exciting culture focused on ‘high ideals
- Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative and changing environment ·
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
- Strong management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills