|Job title:||Digital Marketing Coordinator|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 3 years|
|Job published:||22 February 2021|
|Job reference no:||876187742|
An innovative organisation who are leaders within their industry, have a vacancy for Digital Marketing Coordinator.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for briefing, coordinating, and executing all digital campaigns, liaising with key partners and external agencies.
The ideal candidate should be familiar with digital campaigns and have digital marketing experience.
- Day to day management and optimization of digital media campaigns.
- Day to day running of reports to monitor performance.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns using digital channels.
- Critically analyse the performance of campaigns; identify strategic opportunities; facilitating change to hit and exceed expectations and KPI’s.
- Taking ownership for the successful delivery and deployment of creative campaigns across all display platforms.
- Compiling briefing documents for new creatives and management of deadlines for new campaign rollout.
- Running programmatic campaigns, developing strategies and optimisation to achieve the desired goal.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop integrated efforts across channels, on new and upcoming campaigns.
- Develops a total understanding of digital audiences marketing thought targeting technics.
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks i.e. analysing campaigns and administration tasks.
- Support the digital marketing team with successful rollout of campaigns and strategies.
- Support in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy.
- Assistance with monthly billing recons and invoices.
- Assistance with compiling daily and weekly performance reports and highlighting areas of improvement.
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging technology.
- A degree or qualification in marketing, advertising or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing position.
- High-level understanding of digital marketing, electronic communication strategies and overall digital insights & analytics.
- Previous experience in an analytical environment will be advantageous.
- Marketing Platform and Campaign Manager experience will be advantageous.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on driving performance