|Job title:||Insights Assistant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 5 years|
|Salary:||R15000 to R25000|
|Job published:||02 June 2021|
|Job reference no:||769320482|
A global leader in the FMCG industry is looking for an Insights Assistant to join their marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to be the information and project management backbone to the marketing insights manager, providing high quality, consistent outputs in a timely and efficient way.
- Answering business questions through data analytics on sales information, survey data and retail audit data
- Creation of reports to provide information to insights and brand teams to support key brand and business decisions
- Manages research projects, end to end (from brief through to presentation and executive summary), for both qualitative and quantitative e.g. ad testing, pack testing, brand health etc.
- Works with the Insights Manager to recommend study design aligned to business needs, research protocols, and works with agency to develop research materials such as questionnaires and discussion guides
- Use a wide range of market research to support projects, with a focus on prioritizing speed, agility and cost efficiency
- Relevant degree and/or experience beneficial
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability
- Good storytelling abilities
- Strong project management skills and demonstrates taking ownership of work from end to end
- Relevant Proactive, ambitious self-starter with a passion for continuous improvement?