|Job title:||PR Team Leader (Financial sector)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||8 to 12 years|
|Job published:||28 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||4025003914|
A global integrated communications agency has a position for an entrepreneurial team leader to manage a group of accounts within the financial sector.
- Candidate should be a strong strategist with a passion for communications who also loves understanding what makes businesses tick.
- The individual will be responsible for not only defining the direction of the business unit but also for acting as the lead in senior client engagements with the CEOs of some of South Africa’s leading companies.
- Candidate must ensure the efficient day to day operation of the area and the sourcing of new business.
- Demonstrates compelling knowledge of the client, industry or function to identify and address management problems.
- Manages client relationships at the most senior consultative levels.
- Leads client reviews and is proactive with clients to address issues of dissatisfaction before they impact the business or team morale.
SKILLS + COMPETENCIES
- 7 – 10 years’ industry and or agency experience encompassing management functions
- Deep sector expertise
- Strategic business advisor/ senior client counsel
- Passion, curiosity, self-starter
- Leadership and management capabilities
- Ability to have tough conversations
- Ability to sell and to drive new business
- Facilitate teaching process
- University degree/ Tertiary qualification