|Job title:||Digital Marketing Assistant|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||1 to 3 years|
|Salary:||R15000 to R25000|
|Job published:||28 June 2021|
|Job reference no:||3997311443|
A software solutions business based in Johannesburg has an awesome opportunity for a talented, creative, driven, out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for all things marketing to join their team.
- Marketing Reporting - prepare accurate reports on various traditional & digital marketing campaign's overall performances.
- General Marketing Admin – event organisation, staff/company events.
- Ad Hoc Tasks - provide day-to-day assistance to head of marketing, event organisation, photography, video editing.
- Website Development and / or Administration - create, upload, and manage website content
- Social Media Management - content creation, managing advertising campaigns and budgets
- Digital Mailers - create copy and artwork to build and distribute digital mailers
- Digital Marketing Administration - roll-out and manage digital marketing activities including Google Ad words, PPC, SEO and Google analytics.
- A Business Degree / certificate in marketing is highly preferable
- Google certified
- 2-3 years’ experience
- At least 2-years hands-on Marketing experience across digital and traditional marketing.
- Experience with Wordpress, Adobe CS and an email marketing tool will be beneficial.
- Experience in setting up and optimising spend and performance on Google Ads will be a plus.
- Website development would be a bonus.
- Hands-on experience required in: - Pardot; Marketo; Hubspot; Mailchimp; Google Ads; Google Analytics; CPC; PPC; Business Suite; Search Console