|Job title:||Marketing Insights Director (Africa)|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||7 to 10 years|
|Job published:||22 July 2021|
|Job reference no:||3881426353|
A leading global FMCG business is looking for a Marketing Insights Director to manage their team of Insight Managers.
Overall leadership of the Zone consumer, shopper and business insights and application to driving strategic business decisions related to opportunity and performance for short and long-term EBITDA growth.
- Performance tracking and data integrity:
- Provide local and Global Brands, GDP, Innovation Insights
- Execution of Global and Local Brand and Shopper Research
- Provide Analytics Capabilities
- Opportunity Identification and Strategic Planning:
- Deep insights as a Competitive Advantage via Research & Analysis
- ROI, ROE Design and Tool Development
- Research Agency Management
- University Degree: Sociology/Psychology/Math (MBA a bonus)
- Minimum of seven years in the role in a large FMCG, global if possible
- Minimum three years in a senior managerial role
- Business leadership: establish and lead the insights agenda, takes accountability for results.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to integrate the information from multiple sources into clear, structured business reports and recommendations