|Job title:||Senior Digital Designer - Art Director|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||03 December 2021|
|Job reference no:||3863416604|
A well-known Online Betting Company in the North is looking to hire 2 passionate, ambitious and innovative Creatives, 1x Senior Digital Designer and 1x Senior Digital Designer - Art Director
You will be responsible for producing all assigned marketing collateral both creatively and technically, working closely with the Creative Director and all stakeholders in the business to ensure that creative outputs consistently fulfil business requirements and also drive the business in new and exciting directions.
The lucky individuals will specialise in conceptualising and creating fresh, original and memorable work across all digital platforms.
Although you will report to the Creative Director, you will take additional guidance from the CI Manager (delivering creative that is on CI) and the traffic team (adhering to deadlines).
- Develop the look and feel for various digital campaigns.
- Creation of banners for conversion, retention, affiliate, brand, new markets, CSI and product
- Work closely with a copywriter to develop campaigns and work well in a team
- Apply the CI to all work and meet deadlines
- Attend daily stand up meetings with the Creative Director and Head of Traffic
- Develop fresh and original proactive work (that is not briefed in)
- Meeting deadlines
- Keeping to CI
- Ensure work is technologically correct and up to date
- Ensure languages are inserted correctly
- Check all work for errors
- Manage multiple projects
- Confirm that all links work
- 3-year diploma or degree in graphic design, advertising
- Min 5 years' experience in design
- Advanced level of knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Dreamweaver
- Consistent high standard and quality of work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent craft
- Understanding the context for the content you are creating
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
Have an interest in sport - Bonus
After-hours work is required on occasion.