|Job title:||Digital Conceptual Copywriter|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R40000 to R50000|
|Job published:||25 November 2020|
|Job reference no:||3550447696|
A large internal agency is looking for a Conceptual Digital Copywriter to join their rapidly growing team. This is an opportunity to work for a company that is a hybrid between agency and corporate.
The role will involve creating persuasive as well as accurate writing for social and website pages.
- Liaising with clients: from start to finish the digital copywriter will be touching base with the client on a regular basis, by phone, email or face-to-face
- Carrying out project scoping and creating a clear brief to ensure you understand what the client requires
- Tailoring the content as well as the style of individual writing assignments according to what is required
- Understanding your target audience. As you’re not writing for the client and you’re writing for their readers, you’ll need to know what interests them.
- Identifying key messages. Understand what the main thing is that you want the reader to feel and do and communicate these powerfully.
- Working with creative teams to make sure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words.
- Research your client’s industry and their audience.
- Identify fresh and interesting angles for your articles
- Write for blogs and potentially for social media, e-books, slogans and video scripts.
- Editing your own, as well as the writing of others.
- Inputting your content to the client’s content management software (CMS), if needed.
- Working with your team to review the impact of your work.
- Assisting with business pitches to win new clients or projects.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience
- Award-winning creative work portfolio reflecting your creative proficiencies
- A great conceptual thinker
- Meticulous writer
- Understanding of social media marketing (Facebook,?Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Knowledge of and ability to keep abreast of new developments within the social?media
- Creative and passionate about social media
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (e.g. communications, English, PR, copywriting, journalism) essential.