|Job title:||New Business Development Executive|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||23 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||3539109666|
If you are a dynamic New Business Executive with a passion for the sport and entertainment industry, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving sales targets.
The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and research business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. The individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities.
• Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – Honours degree (preferable).
Required : Comprehensive knowledge in (this is non-negotiable) -
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve targets,
• Understanding and passion for the world of sport and entertainment,
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• 3-5 years’ related experience in similar role,
• Extensive sales experience,
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, account development and time management,
• Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies; have a working knowledge of the sports marketing industry, along with a pulse on what is forthcoming.