|Job title:||Product Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Job published:||01 December 2020|
|Job reference no:||338823742|
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated FMCG Product Manager, with supply chain and distribution experience, to join a multi-national company.
Purpose of Position
- Implement and control product strategies in synergy with the marketing plan
- Review the performance of all aspects of brand/product (categories) against agreed strategies
- Develop new products and review all product lines
- Ensure effective communication, optimal service and product quality
- Informed on current market trends both locally and internationally, competitive developments and competitive price levels to ensure a proactive competitive edge
- Campaign process
- Product Launches.
- Proven track record of 4+ years of successful product development, positioning and promotion.
- Brand management experience in the FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of finance and budgeting
- Research and evaluation skills including the ability to interpret market research, calculations and graphs
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Planning and Organizing skills essential
- Goal orientated and deadline driven
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Team player
- Strategic agility