|Job title:||Digital Direct Marketing Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Job published:||03 May 2022|
|Job reference no:||3221090728|
The digital marketing department of leading financial institution is looking for an individual with a strong drive for digital marketing with knowledge and understanding of Direct Marketing, as well as Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Copywriting and Display Marketing in the digital marketing environment.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about digital marketing and have the ability to adapt to the ever changing landscape. They need to be organised and detailed orientated with strong data analysis skills. They must be able to work within a team across all levels of the organisation as well as build relationships with external partners in order to drive growth and build on new and existing digital direct marketing strategies. To perform this function effectively they must have a good understanding of online marketing methods and trends to direct marketing drive lead generation campaigns. As a direct marketer they will be responsible for implementing direct marketing campaigns as well as other digitally produced material.
- Day to day management and optimization of direct marketing campaigns, to existing clients, potential and ex client campaigns.
- Day to day running of campaign reports to monitor performance.
- Consistently find new ways to reach target audiences using new methods and channels.
- Presenting to management team and implementation of new channels.
- Critically analyse the performance of campaigns; identify strategic opportunities; facilitating change to hit and exceed expectations and KPI’s.
- Schedule and execute targeted campaigns across a range of platforms, including targeted and trigger based email, SMS, mobile app and other channels to increase lead generation via upsell, cross sell and conversion campaigns.
- Assist with driving direct marketing strategy and forecasts via direct marketing initiatives.
- Report on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually basis on campaign performance and identify risks and opportunities to marketing team cross divisional departments.
- Deliver and manage project plans by assigning and tracking work-group projects, ensuring established processes are followed, and delivering all direct marketing projects on strategy, on time, on budget and error free.
- Take ownership for the successful delivery and deployment of direct marketing campaigns across all direct marketing methods and platforms.
- Develop a total understanding of digital audience marketing through targeting techniques.
- Driving campaign optimisation by working closely with data teams, creative and copy teams.
- Work closely with management to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results;
- Submit regular campaign reports and give strategic recommendations;
- Compiling briefing documents for new creatives and management of deadlines for new campaign rollout.
- Provide guidelines on creative and copy for all direct marketing campaigns and take ownership of campaign planning, rollout and performance.
- A degree or qualification in Digital Marketing or similar.
- Previous experience in an analytical environment will be advantageous;
- More than 3 years of digital marketing experience;
- Previous experience in a direct marketing role will be advantageous;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing technologies and marketing platforms;
- Strong understanding of direct and affiliate marketing methods;
- Previous experience in direct campaign and creative performance management;
- Comfortable working with BI tools and platforms such as Braze, Mailchimp etc. ;experience with Braze platform will be advantageous;
- Experience in preparation of briefs, direct marketing plans, analysis of key performance indicators.