|Job title:||Senior Consultant - Market Research and Analysis|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Job published:||16 November 2021|
|Job reference no:||2969372377|
Our client is looking for a Senior Consultant to join their Commercial Growth Strategy practice. You will join a group of experts who work on disciplines such as Segmentation, Channel Strategy, Market Entry and Growth Strategy. The role we have in mind is particularly focused on Segmentation and Growth Strategy, using a unique methodology, where market and consumer data informs growth plans for clients. The suitable candidate would be highly numerate, experienced in delivery of complex non-standard quantitative methods, and very comfortable with complex data and analysis.
The Senior Consultant (SC) is a trusted expert in our Consulting team, acknowledged by clients and their peers for their deep skill & experience. They are responsible for the design & delivery of great solutions, using their expertise to establish great client relationships. The SC is an established talent – they’re already an expert in quantitative methods and are now growing their skills in high-performing consulting, solution-leadership, storytelling and client management. They work in a team, with consultants supporting their work, and coached & supported by Directors and Associates who they learn from.
SC’s spend time focused the delivery of multiple concurrent projects, involved in both design of great solutions (surveys, analysis frameworks etc) as well as execution of the work content (analysis, project management, storytelling and client management). Great SC’s contribute their own thinking to make solutions faster and better, and work as part of the wider organisation to make our work and workplace better, fresher, and bigger all the time!
This role requires a smart, expert quantitative and solution thinkers with 5+ years relevant experience and a proven track record. These are experienced leaders who have gained mastery in leadership roles and are ready to move into Consulting.
- A polished project doer AND thinker who enjoys taking co-responsibility for projects, working within a team. Experienced practitioners already comfortable with analysis, quantitative research and commercial growth ideas. Segmentation experience a huge plus, but not absolutely required. Has a range of expert skills, and understands the broad strokes of brands and the dynamics of demand.
- Exceptional project discipline: Proactive and disciplined, able to oversee all aspects of projects. Solves roadblocks, prioritises well, manages their time effectively.
- Loves numbers: Numerate and analytical, enjoys complex data. Makes complex data into simple, insightful solutions. Can navigate complex data but also see the big picture.
- Analytical and strategic: Manages complex, unfamiliar problems well.
- Creative, unusual thinker: someone who thinks out the box and is happy to push the boundaries/ challenge conventional research methodologies and thinking on a project by project basis
- Good team and communication skills: able to collaborate and build relationships with both clients and our team. Strong written and verbal skills for proposal and presentation purposes.
- Experience: minimum of 5 years experience, usually in research or analytics capacities. Consulting experience is an advantage. University degree essential, with excellent scores in disciplines of stats, business science, quantitative research and/or mathematics.