|Job title:||CRM Automation Specialist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||2 to 4 years|
|Job published:||07 June 2022|
|Job reference no:||2955616749|
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled CRM Automation Specialist to work within the digital marketing department of a leading FMCG global business.
The automation specialist will define and implement digital campaigns to users in order to drive engagement, conversions, traffic and revenue, based on the strategy defined with the business. Across
marketing, sales and service, the automation specialist will use Salesforce Marketing Cloud to focus on 1-to-1 customer journey through all connected devices on every channel. Develop and connect
consumer interactions combining user data and behaviour to create relevant communication that is delivered in real time, on customer’s terms.
The automation specialist will be responsible for the strategy that best aligns to the insights and analysis of the business and configure automation journeys to deliver Email and SMS campaigns as well as push notifications. They will also be responsible for data acquisition through realisation and design of landing pages for registration forms, quiz dynamics or creation of surveys.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
• Ensuring successful delivery of Marketing Automation Deployments within the expected SLA’s for small, medium and big projects.
• Management and deployment of:
• Journey Builder: Design journeys based on communication plans to ensure all triggers are set up to run and deploy.
• Email Campaigns: Build Emails, define audience, analyse performance and guide on the design of email templates.
• SMS Campaigns: Creation of contact lists using the SMS templates and send configuration
• Push Notifications: Creating audiences for Push Notifications and custom content settings
• Landing Pages: Building of campaign pages, creation of surveys, quizzes and registration forms.
• Provide technical expertise to the BU to help them clarify their business requirement and ensuring the product delivered properly aims the campaign/product/area purpose
• Proactively suggest initiatives in order to capture first party data from consumers.
• Ensuring Digital Security is compliant with all Global standards and policies
• Team player with strong communications skills that works well under pressure and delivers quality work aligned within the project scope.
• Higher Certificate/Diploma or relevant tertiary qualifications / certifications in Digital Marketing, Web & Graphic Design or Similar
• Digital Marketing Skills / Campaign experience
• 2 – 4 Years’ experience as an automation specialist
• Sales Force Marketing Cloud Knowledge: Certifications obtained in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
• Cloud Technology knowledge in Salesforce Sales / Service Cloud
• Excellent command of the English Language
• Strategically minded communicator to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Digital Native and promotes user advocacy with rapid prototyping
• Organized, result oriented professional
• Self-motivated, organised and passionate
• Natural diplomacy skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills and strong team spirit
• Pro-active, is persuasive and promotes strong business and revising skills
• Agile minded and has the ability to perform under pressure