|Job title:||Division Manager - Learning and Training|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||27 June 2022|
|Job reference no:||2765940724|
Join a creative communication agency as their Division Manager for their training and learning part of the business.
There is a small division of the agency which creates a mix of facilitator-led classroom and online training modules for Learning Management Systems (LMS).
They're looking for an eager and enterprising training professional on the rise.. The objective is to expand the client base – at present, predominantly from the mining industry – into a range of new sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing creative staff in the division along with the Creative Lead/Director
- Building and managing the divisional budget.
- Reporting in to CEO of group
- Setting the sales strategy of the division and aggressively growing the client base
- Post-graduate level degree in business administration or education
- At least 5 years in the training industry
- Experience with both developing and delivering facilitator-led online courses and modules
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate, Storyline and other LMS and authoring tools
- Experience in sales and client management
- Experience building and managing budgets
- Proven track record of delivery
- Experience with global clients
- French or Spanish speaker would be advantageous