|Job title:||Senior Brand Strategist|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Job published:||07 June 2021|
|Job reference no:||2713592617|
If you re you a bold business thinker, curious and collaborative, a growing TTL agency in the North is looking for Senior Brand Strategist with those skills .
You will work closely with the MD to play a leading role in shaping the strategic direction of the agency and working on several diverse clients and different multifaceted brand and communications projects.
The ideal candidate should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, the outstanding Senior Brand Strategist should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller. This role requires high attention to detail, experience in digital and other traditional channels (print, television, radio) and a passion for identifying where the industry is headed next.
- 4 – 7 years Brand and Communications strategy experience within an agency environment across multiple client portfolios/brands. Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required. Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience leading client meetings
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Creative and compelling storyteller
- Strong research skills
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong understanding of ROI on various projects and media platforms with the ability to translate opportunities into sales
- CHASE system experience
Please note that this is an EE role.