|Job title:||Data Analyst|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||29 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||2533649493|
A leading global FMCG business is building the Best Tech Company in Africa and looking to employ Data Analyst.
The key purpose of the Data Analyst will be to design and maintain data systems to ensure the successful, on time, delivery of high quality data and transform such data into valuable insights for business decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing business datasets in domains including: Sales: Revenue, Promotions, Discounts, Consumer data (including e-commerce), Syndicated sources including Nielsen, IRI; Marketing: Social media data, reach, impressions, statistical survey analysis
- Design, development, and implementation of systems, database and data architecture solutions
- Capture business analytics and reporting needs and map business datasets, complete source to target mapping to facilitate common understanding and discussion between business stakeholders and data engineering
- Proficiency in marketing and digital technology landscape and trends across the stack (e.g. DMP,DSP,CRM,MDM, CDP) and familiarity with Digital advertising ecosystem.
- Manage the Data Catalogue and promote data reuse across initiatives
- Monitor data quality, usage, performance and SLAs within the MarTechstack across Africa
- Well-versed in current privacy and compliance requirements related to consumer data within Africa
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering. Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics or similar
- 3-5 Years minimum Experience
- Curious and passionate about MarTech.
- Broad knowledge of the rapidly evolving MarTech landscape including SEO, Consumer data gathering and segmentation, Digital Media, Consumer Journeys, etc.
ADF, ADLS, Python and statistical packages