|Job title:||Digital Marketing Specialist with Media Buying experience|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Job published:||03 August 2022|
|Job reference no:||2506480759|
A financial institution based in Sandton, Johannesburg is looking for a dynamic digital marketing specialist to assist them in developing and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns to varied retail and business target markets, across digital channels and platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Digital campaign planning and execution:
- Define and monitor various digital audiences in order to understand the customer journey, needs and behaviours.
- Develop and execute all digital marketing campaigns on behalf of the company, including SEM, Display, Paid Social and SEO across performance and positioning campaigns.
- Collaborate with external partners where appropriate.
- Implement and monitor effective lead gathering campaigns as required by the business.
- Be responsible for direct media implementation and buying across appropriate channels, to ensure maximized ROI is achieved. (Note: The do not use the services of an external digital media buying provider, therefore the applicant should have extensive experience across the various digital platform ad managers and have the ability to implement across platforms).
- Investigate and recommend the use of digital media channels and digital marketing opportunities relevant to the the company's strategy.
- Provide insight on budgetary options and recommendations to ensure effective and efficient spend.
Data and Campaign Tracking, Monitoring, Optimising and Reporting
- Ensure that digital channels (e.g. web, App) are optimally suited to lead gathering and conversion and ensure effective tracking is facilitated and managed across channels..
- Ensure the effective tracking, reporting and optimisation of user information, behaviour and journeys across digital channels.
- Coordinate with dev teams to ensure the efficacy of internally developed tools and dashboards, and facilitate effective use and insight from external tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Funnel, etc)
- To provide analytics, insight and intelligence on performance metrics including project and campaign analytics, efficiency metrics, customer metrics, and overall return on investment for digital marketing.
- Measure performance of all digital campaigns against ROI targets and adjust as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A tertiary education qualification in marketing, digital marketing, or branding.
- Google certification (AdWords/G4/SEO/Display/Adsearch) is highly advantageous.
- Meta Experience /badging/ certification is highly advantageous.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, campaign planning and implementation.
- Digital Media buying experience is essential.
- Experience with digital marketing automation software.
- Experience with tracking technologies, i.e., UTMs and Google Tag Manager.