|Job title:||Mid-Level 'Hybrid' Designer|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 6 years|
|Salary:||R16000 to R25000|
|Job published:||02 March 2021|
|Job reference no:||2406963658|
A design agency specialising in branding and packaging, is looking for a dynamic mid-level Graphic/Digital Designer with multimedia skills to join their team.
The successful candidate will be required to design a wide variety of brand-specific marketing material to be used across both traditional and digital platforms
- Conceptualise and design: print-ready marketing material including, product packaging, brochures, posters, leaflets and support materials, etc.
- Conceptualise and design: digital marketing material including, websites, web banners, e-newsletters, social media posts, in-store screens, etc.
- Produce content for social media platforms and maintaining pages
- Software skills: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro (to work graphic concepts into video editing and motion graphics)
- Online programs: Wordpress / HTML /Omnisend, Mylivechat etc.
- Sage time tracking and monday.com would be advantageous
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter including, analytics and reporting
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual, independent, honest and hardworking
- Ability to self manage and work comfortably alone or in a team
- Eager to learn and grow
- Familiar with using CMS systems
- Own transport