|Job title:||Mid-Senior Art Director|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R25 to R35|
|Job published:||21 September 2021|
|Job reference no:||2049957407|
A medium to large-sized agency focusing on the retail sector is looking for an Art Director to join their team.
A space for individuals with great creative ideas. Ideas that are bigger than a single channel or discipline. Ideas that become campaigns that consumers love to share.
Work closely with a copywriter to conceptualise and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the brand’s identity, positioning and campaign messaging through all of the brand’s touch points. The client is looking for a person who can consider a campaign from start to finish and then some. You need to be an effective problem-solver, communicate well and be able to build relationships internally and with clients.
- Conceptualise and execute award -winning creative ideas
- Ability to sell ideas to clients
- Roll-out of campaigns across all touch points of the digital ecosystem
- Execute social, digital, video, print and OOH content
- Manage, roll-out and evolve visual identity of the brand/ brands
- Interact with other agency teams/ divisions to develop creative concepts
- Ensure consistency and integration of art direction across all communication channels
- Responsible for seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign-off
- Work to brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Develop your professional skills daily
- Work closely with and report to the Creative Directors
- 60% traditional, 40% digital work
- 5-8 years of agency experience.
- Proficiency in: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Logo, campaign, brand and identity design
- Video editing
- Animation/motion graphic design
- Editorial/layout design
- You need to be a high-energy individual
- Passionate about ideas and effective communication
- A basic understanding of South African languages and the numerous and humorous cultural nuances that resonate with South African consumers
- You need to be an effective problem-solver, communicate well and be able to build relationships with colleagues and clients
- If you have 5 plus years’ experience at a TTL ad agency, produced great work, and are looking to grow your skills, your brands and your agency, this is the ad agency for you