|Job title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Job published:||05 May 2021|
|Job reference no:||1893834779|
This fun and fabulous business, who are are leaders in import and distribution are looking for a creative and strategic Marketing Manager.
The main focus being on digital, social media and email marketing, creative and strategic marketing.
- Develop creative and engaging digital, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social mediachannels
- Set-up, run and manage paid media campaigns (Adwords, Remarketing, Social Media ads)
- Community management
- Develop and implement email marketing strategies
- Conduct market research as required
- Plan, deliver and oversee content across different platforms
- Develop PR campaigns and collaborations with influencers to create meaningful user generated content and increase sales
- Multimedia content creation
- Copywriting for a variety of marketing collateral for various mediums including social, web, email, catalogues, brochures, magazines, print, press and business-centric communications
- Monitoring, tracking, analysing, and reporting digital media performance
- Attend and cover events for social media as required
- Develop and execute concepts for pop-up stores, events, trade shows etc.
- Develop ATL and BTL campaigns as required
- Liaise with external media partners for press coverage
- Develop sponsorship opportunities where required
- Manage project time lines and team workflows
- Relevant Degree in Marketing
- Digital marketing experience
- Agency experience (preferred)
- Proven track record of managing a marketing team (minimum 5-10 years’ experience in management role). Strong people management skills are essential in this position.