|Job title:||Senior Copywriter|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 8 years|
|Salary:||R25 to R29|
|Job published:||01 October 2021|
|Job reference no:||1793433027|
A large international corporate is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join their fast expanding internal ad agency. This is an opportunity to work in a hybrid environment, experiencing the best of both agency and corporate.
Present high-quality creative ideas and written copy, whilst staying true to client strategy and within the parameters of the brief, budget and allocated time.
The senior copywriter is responsible for taking a client's advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and TV & radio scripts as well as, online content. Working on multiple projects, accuracy is essential.
Working together with an art director and being accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice. Although proofreaders may examine the final copy, copywriters are also responsible for checking spelling and grammar.
- Define the creative vision and strategy for the client account
- Translate briefs and strategic requirements into compelling creative solutions
- Ensure that the creative function operates in an efficient and profitable manner
- Mentor and be accountable for the creative team on the client account
- Work with other disciplines within the Agency to ensure cohesive team integration and alignment with broader business objectives
- Define the aesthetic of overall campaigns
- Guide the generation of ideas and pitch them to clients and other members of the team
- Mockup creative ideas
- Create copy that works across multiple channels
- Consistently produce creative elements against the required deliverables
- Lead brainstorms and conceptualisation sessions
- Lead the craft and design of an idea
- Compile presentations for and present concepts to clients
- Lead on pitches for new business