|Job title:||Marketing Specialist - CRM|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||3 to 5 years|
|Job published:||03 May 2021|
|Job reference no:||1601683187|
A global leader in the travel and tourism industry is looking for a Marketing Specialist (CRM) to join their marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to develop an integrated and targeted communications strategy for CRM, Digital and Social to drive sales and enhance the customer life-cycle and provide full support to the marketing manager.
- Plan and implement CRM campaigns and communication initiatives
- Track performance of CRM campaigns and draw up performance reports
- Design, execute and monitor direct marketing promotions.
- Marketing automation.
- Monitor data quality, segmenting, marketing activities and assessment.
- Communicate with corporate CRM regarding activities, planning, updating and coordinating.
- Communicate promotions to dedicated loyalty club members.
- Channel supervision and requests acknowledgement, investigations management complaint management & monitoring in CRM .
- Marketing Diploma
- Sound knowledge of Loyalty Programs
- Principles of Direct Marketing
- Database management and mining
- SAS or any CRM Campaign Dissemination Tool
- Contact Lab, Touch-base Pro
- Strong Excel, Data mining and analysis