|Job title:||Influencer Head|
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Experience:||5 to 10 years|
|Job published:||13 October 2020|
|Job reference no:||1597807907|
If you are a dynamic leader with a thorough knowledge of the influencer environment in SA and abroad then this could be a great opportunity for you !
- Strong understanding of social, digital and influencer media environment and the relevant platforms.
- Understand the trends and changes in the digital and social landscape that impact communications and content.
- Understanding of the critical role of content across all digital and social platforms and online communities. How to integrate this content across paid, earned, shared and owned media to create maximum brand/reputational impact.
- A thorough knowledge of the influencer environment in South Africa and abroad. This includes influencer strategies and management, ability to build relationships and negotiate contracts that deliver value to all parties.
- The ability to conduct a social, digital, influencer and content audit and use this as a basis for the formulation of an in-depth social media strategy.
- Experience in pitching social media and influencer solutions and strategies to existing and potential clients of the agency and larger group
- Understanding of the process involved in the development of websites and microsites
- Knowledge of ORM tools, such as BrandsEye, Tracx, etc
- Experience with setting-up, managing and optimising a client’s social and influencer media paid spend (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) is beneficial
- Eager to innovate and try new approaches to improve social media performance across all brands
- Lead and manage relevant teams within the agency with regards to social and influencer and content
- Develop and nurture relationships with clients
- Thrive in a team-based culture
- Train and mentor digital and social media team members
Client Service and Account Management
- Strong client-facing skills with ability to present and up sell to client
- Strong ability to upsell and see new opportunities to evolve and increase offerings to clients. This would entail campaign ideas, influencer outreach ideas, community growth ideas & any other communication marketing ideas
- Very strong organisational and heavy workload skills
- Ability to generate as well interpret performance reports for clients
- Demonstrate effective listening and interpretation of client instructions in meetings to debrief team